Hidden Camera Detector
Hidden Camera Detector
Take It Anywhere, Protect Your Privacy Everywhere
The ultimate solution for protecting your privacy and ensuring that you are not being monitored by hidden cameras. This powerful device uses advanced radio frequency (RF) detection technology to scan your surroundings and detect the presence of any wireless cameras that may be hidden from view.
The 2023 Hidden Camera Detector is designed to be easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that allows you to quickly and easily scan for hidden cameras. Simply turn on the device, select the appropriate frequency range, and scan the area. If the detector detects any RF signals that are within the range used by wireless cameras, it will alert you with an audible and visual notification.
This device is highly effective at detecting a wide range of wireless cameras, including those that may be hidden inside everyday objects such as clocks, picture frames, and smoke detectors. It can also detect cameras that are located up to 10 meters away, making it ideal for use in larger spaces.
Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, this powerful device will give you peace of mind and the confidence that your privacy is protected.
Adjustable Sensitivity Button
Can accurately detect mobile signals and radio waves within 8 meters, and can also detect electronic devices with frequencies between 1Mhz-6.5Ghz. 6 levels of adjustable sensitivity allow it to detect devices that are invisible to your eyes more accurately
Equipped with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that holds 2.5 hours of charge. With the average sweep taking 10-15 minutes, you can go months without worrying about charging!
Lightweight and Portable
The hidden devices detector weighs only 0.7 oz, so it won't feel heavy in your hand or pocket. Much lighter than a phone or wallet, it's easy to carry and store in a purse, backpack, suitcase, etc. Perfect for traveling!
Pen-sized. Easily portable and discrete.
Easy to operate.
Simply scan up, down, left, and right. A loud and sustained beeping (or vibration on vibration mode) indicates the presence of a hidden camera. Turning on the red light can then help spot the camera lens.
How does it work?
- The device only has 2 buttons, Sensitivity buttons and mode buttons.
- To turn on, keep the mode buttons pressed for 3 seconds until a “Beep” is heard. When you turn it on, it will be in automatically in Wifi mode.
- To switch between the different modes, press the mode buttons once for each mode.
- The Sensitivity buttons is used to switch between the different levels of sensitivity, it has 5 levels. Press the Sensitivity buttons once to change within levels of sensitivity.
- Once the device detects a device, it will sound constantly.
- To put the device in silent or Mute mode, press the Sensitivity buttons for 10 seconds until a “Beep” is heard，Switch to the silent state.repeat this operation to switch to the audible state.