Cleansing Lotion for Acne & Spots & Acanthosis Nigricans
Cleansing Lotion for Acne & Spots & Acanthosis Nigricans
INTRODUCING FIVFIVGO™ CLEANSING LOTION FOR ACNE & SPOTS & ACANTHOSIS NIGRICANS, A SOAP-FREE FORMULATION THAT COMBINES THE POWER OF SALICYLIC ACID, AZELAIC ACID, TEA TREE OIL, AND GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT TO EFFECTIVELY CONTROL BREAKOUTS WITHOUT CAUSING OVER-DRYING OR IRRITATION.
What is it? Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion is a novel cleansing formulation for acne, spots, and Acanthosis Nigricans. It is a refreshing, clean-rinsing body wash that treats and helps prevent acne, spots, and Acanthosis Nigricans with an uplifting blast of salicylic acid, azelaic acid, tea tree oil, and grapefruit extract. A specially developed formula to treat body breakouts such as those on your face, back, shoulders, and chest; or treat acanthosis nigricans such as those on your dark elbows, underarms, bikini area, knees, hips, and neck.
Incredible feedback from clients who have used the Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion!
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK #1:
"For years I struggled with back acne, and I tried many different products, but nothing seemed to work. That is, until I discovered Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion. This amazing product has completely transformed my skin! After only a few weeks of use, the acne on my back was significantly reduced, and my skin felt much smoother and softer. I am so happy with the results, and I can finally venture out and show my back without feeling self-conscious about my skin. I highly recommend Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion to anyone who is struggling with back acne—it really works!"
--- Mendymelz Joe
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK #2:
"I've struggled with my dark neck for many years, and this Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion certainly helps lighten the dark pigmentation on my skin. The way this Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion alters the tone of my neck is fantastic. After using it for three weeks, I'm thrilled with it. Never in a decade has my neck skin looked and felt this wonderful. Highly recommended!"
--- Matheus Frank
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK #3:
"I squeeze a little bit of the cleansing lotion on my neck every night in the shower and use it to wash my face and neck in the morning when I wash my face. I've been using it for about two weeks now, and it really does get rid of the acne on my neck. I swear it made my skin look brighter and more even-toned than before. All in all, this is a great product, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants better, smoother skin!"
--- Mary Jean
ARE YOU STILL WORRIED ABOUT YOUR BODY'S SKIN BLEMISHES?
The human skin is covered with sebaceous glands, especially in oily skin, where sebaceous glands are more developed. From the face to the body, these glands are prone to excessive secretion of oil, so in addition to the face, the chest and back are also prone to acne. Especially if it is easy to sweat, plus people often wear impermeable, non-absorbent clothes with body dirt and oil improperly cleaned, they are more likely to let the body develop acne because of bacterial growth or mould and then the formation of folliculitis!
- Acanthosis Nigricans
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition characterised by dark, thick, velvety patches on the skin, usually found in the folds and creases of the body, such as the neck, armpits, groyne, and under the breasts. It may also occur on the knuckles, palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and in other areas of the body. The patches may be light to dark brown or black in colour and may have a slightly raised texture.
Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion features a combination of powerful whitening ingredients for removing black (Grape Fruit Extract) and anti-acne ingredients (Salicylic acid, Azelaic acid, and Tea Tree Oil) to exfoliate dead skin cells and clear the pores from oil, dirt, and acne-causing bacteria, effectively inhibit melanin synthesis, pigmentation, and dark spots, and treat acanthosis nigricans. Ideal for all skin types, this cleansing lotion helps in reducing breakouts and inflammation around the face, back, shoulders, chest, and other body parts, and treats acanthosis nigricans around the neck, armpits, groyne, and under the breasts. It may also occur on the knuckles, palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and in other areas of the body.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
Dr. Jessica Saucien is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years of experience in skin treatment. She is known for her professionalism in skin health and her approach to helping people have natural-looking skin by means of the most advanced beauty treatments and dermatological techniques.
Dr. Jessica Saucien, 48, Dermatologist
"Fivfivgo™ is an ideal solution for acne, spots, and Acanthosis Nigricans. It is the best therapeutic formula after repeated experiments. Packed with well-researched actives, this cleansing lotion effectively treats acneic skin conditions and acanthosis nigricans without imparting any ill-effects to the skin."
--- Dr. Jessica Saucien
HOW DOES FIVFIVGO™ CLEANSING LOTION WORK?
- Unclogs Pores and Removes Acne: By using these natural ingredients in a gentle and effective formula, Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion helps to clear acne by reducing inflammation, fighting bacteria, and unclogging pores, leaving skin looking and feeling healthier and more radiant. Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion is designed to clear acne by using a unique blend of natural ingredients that work together to unclog pores, reduce inflammation, and fight bacteria on the skin. The formula is gentle and non-irritating, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Lightens Skin Dark Pigmentation: Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition marked by patches of dark, velvety discoloration in body folds and wrinkles. Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion relieves hyperpigmentation related to Acanthosis nigricans. The cleansing lotion contains natural extract, which can help to lighten the skin, thin damaged skin, and lighten dark spots.
- Exfoliates A Dry Dark Layer: Fivfivgo™ Cleansing Lotion eliminates the buildup of dead skin cells that can contribute to an uneven and lacklustre skin tone. Exfoliation can also lighten dark areas. This cleansing lotion works by breaking down the adhesive bonds between dead skin cells, making their removal gentle and effortless.
- Grapefruit extract is rich in antioxidants and vitamins; when applied topically, it fights off free radicals. It helps fade out blemishes and marks due to previous acne. Grapefruit pulp is rich in vitamins C, E, and P, folic acid, and water-soluble fibre, which can be said to be a treasure all around. It has a very good oil control, pore shrinkage, and refreshing effect on mixed and oily skin prone to acne. Grapefruit contains valuable natural vitamin P, rich vitamin C, and soluble cellulose. Vitamin P can strengthen the function of skin capillaries and accelerate the recovery of injured skin tissue, which is beneficial to skin health and beauty. Vitamin C can participate in the synthesis of human collagen, promote the production of antibodies, enhance the detoxification function of the body, and treat acanthosis nigricans well. Grapefruit has a cleansing and moisturising effect on the skin. The active ingredients it contains, such as carbohydrates, amino acids, and fruit acids, all have moisturising and deep cleansing effects, and flavonoids can increase the permeability and resistance of capillary walls.
- Salicylic acid is a tried-and-true ingredient for getting rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and excess oil—and keeping them gone. Salicylic acid is really effective at flushing out the dirt and debris that cause pores to dilate. It is famed for its spot-fighting powers. As a keratolytic, salicylic acid helps to slough away the dead skin cells that may be clogging your pores. Its ability to exfoliate may also explain why the ingredient can be an effective treatment for other skin conditions like keratosis pilaris (those tiny, annoying dry bumps on the backs of your arms).
- Azelaic acid is a member of the family of dicarboxylic acids, a naturally occurring acid that comes from barley, rye grains, and wheat. Azelaic acid is an efficient molecule for the topical treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris. It clears the pores of bacteria that may be causing irritation or breakouts. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it effective in the treatment of skin conditions like acne. The acid can prevent future outbreaks and clean bacteria from your pores that cause acne.
- Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin. Tea tree oil exerts antioxidant activity and accelerates the wound healing process.